Monday, September 14, 2009

My Weight Watchers/Healthy Living Journey

Hello all,
Since I haven't used this blog in over a year, I decided to start blogging about my current weight loss/healthy living journey that I am on. I am doing Weight Watchers and I wanted to share some of the things I'm doing, what I'm eating and how my weight loss is going. It's my hope that I can share some good ideas/recipes/food choices with some others on the same journey, but even if no one reads this, it will help me by writing every thing out. Here are the 4 main things I want to cover in this blog:
  • Meal Plans- I will often post what I've eaten in a particular day. Hopefully this will give others ideas on what they can eat, but it also make me more accountable for poor food choices I make. I can't guarantee everything on this list will be the most healthy, but I will note which items weren't the best choice.
  • Recipes- I like to try new recipes and I like to share those recipes with others. I will only post recipes that I have made and that I like.
  • Favorites- There are certain low point snacks/food items that I can not live without and I will share what those are for those who haven't discovered them yet!
  • Habits- This is where I will talk about bad habits I am overcoming and good habits I am picking up. This is more the emotional side of my healthy journey and will keep me accountable to improve certain areas of my life.
I hope this will help some people on the healthy living journey and I hope you will interact and give your input as well. Well, here we go!

No comments: