Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Introductory Post

Welcome all to my first post on my own official blog! I've been meaning to create one of these for a while and finally just got around to actually doing it. I've been writing for 3 different websites lately and I wanted to create a place where I can post all my latest articles and writings so those who are interested in my writing can keep up! I also plan to post on other topics that people often ask me about, like healthy recipes, money saving ideas and fun things to do. I hope that my blog will help people and bless them as well. Please feel free to comment and offer suggestions on how I can improve my site and other things you'd like to see on here as well! (Sorry but this first post won't have a picture until I can figure out how to do that!) :)
Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

WOOO!I Love your blog, I Love your recipe, and I Love you.:) From, your favorite nephew

Betsy St. Amant said...

Howdy =) Welcome to the world of blogging! Buckle in....hehe. The recipe looks quite tasty, and your profile pic is adorable. Thanks for linking me!

Jenny said...

ah...just like the good old days at Alteon -- remember my blog that always seemed to spark controversy?
Good articles! I didn't know you were doing that, you could be the next Suze Orman!